Sunday, December 25, 2005

hellos,i am back.
and merry christmas to everyone<3 !
it a jolly folly season isn't it?

hahas,i really have no spare time to go clamour over all the problems ,maybe letting things be will improve the situation by nature.well, i hope .

christmas is really meaningful this year(:
the only bad thing is to take down the christmas tree,
so big and the branches are hard to keep.!

went to the dinner yesterday,had lots of fun .melia and manda are so jokers please (:
ask me hold a candle and join the choir??then sing chinese new year song.lols

then i stayed up till 6.which means i broke my life record.cus when i went to bed my maid just woke up .okay and that made me laugh :D
i couldnt wake up this morning,till my mum forced me.

went to chijmes,had a really good lunch before we headed to amelia and manda's new house.
nice!like so disney and so .. ah nice is the word.yeah!

came home and slept till 5.yawns

okay i gtg now,i just forgot there is still tuition tmr. !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home