Thursday, January 19, 2006

school was really bad today :(
felt really sick and giddy,put my head on the table and got reprimanded almost instantly :(

thanks to all the people around me,i really appreciate it .<3!
feeling much better now. (:
but i hope joel can stop calling me shen fu! no position to be,seriously.
hahas

i feel that i am adapting to my new class. the people are really warm and nice (:

had a long driven day by now, and i am awfully tired.
seeing all my besties so stressed up from school work,studying so hard ,i really feel so bad :(
but i am really glad that we are still able to spend quality time together in school although we dont get to sit in the same clasroom anymore.

my mum is bias towards my siblings .
why must i give in to him all the time. he comes with a fork , and this morning a knife,even the cane is no longer a dreadful weapon to the kids these days.

yi qin is going off tmr :(
i hope i will be able to send her off .
goodbye to you my friend .<3

and another thing ,sighs,dont know how to put it across in words .
just that she is being ridiculous with words .its just fake .

okay bye for now.
<3!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home