Monday, March 27, 2006

report book is back.i look really stupid with the grades in it.
ya,done very badly,i think i just pass like on the dot,damn really dont dare to let my mum sign it.so disappointing really .

so yeah,i am going to promise myself to work harder for all reasons.
goona cut down from going out,playing the com,talking too much and other distractions.
yeah i think i am easily distracted,not only sound,scenery!everything
when i get my hands on those books ,i feel like doing something more meaningful.
even if its sitting there staring into space.
and i am gonna get rid of the idea and completely get you out of my head.
ya,i think i have waited long enough,and i will just have to be without you.
ahh<3

its a meaningful day caused it was a day spent with my friends(:
thank you for being there,
thank you for making my day,
thank you for being a light in my life,
thank you for letting me walk on the same path with you,
thank you for guiding me,
thank you for being a great support,
and so many thank yous to list.
<3
life is beautiful ,treasure the last of it .
so many dreams are waiting to be realised,
the best of it are yet to be discovered.


hahas,
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home