Tuesday, May 02, 2006

this is damn lame & funny
is like some game,make up story in a circle with sentences.?

man:i turn on the computer
me:i log into the net
fii:i click onto an icon
man:and its WARCRAFT 3
me:and i deleted it
fii:and i ask it to fuck off
man:and i redownload the software
me:and i delete it again
fii>and i ask it to fuck off

okay and that was soo .. hahaha

e-geog is sooo screwed. 10 marks gone!
and chinese paper is tomorrow & i dont know what to study.
My life seemed screwed anyway.

my mum is like the best lady on earth ever. she cared somehow..
she prepared lunch for me and for all reasons it was the best lunch ever.
Like finally the feeling of home,someplace i would look forward to go.

my defination of a perfect lover would be ..
oh well.
:'(

my dreams are so scary,sometimes its so freaky to keep my eyes close.

i am very tired & stress
bye bye.

i love you my friends<3

>you seem more than a thousand miles away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home