Friday, June 16, 2006

life

Have you ever tried comforting yourself with the silliest reasons in the world.?
Cause the world seems to be ending and the skies are falling,and all alone ,tears are flowing helplessly.We cant just pretend its the end,no matter what it has to be moving on.

Life,its means family, friendship,love,romance,fun,humour,sadness,depression,dark,fantasy,society,money making and most importantly faith.Surely we go through all this the same,be it whether the wealthy or poor.The best thing in life is that everyone is given the same opportunities and chances to persue their own dreams.
We measure everything in terms of fairness and equality.Sometimes the grass seems to be greener at the other end,yeah cause things are only viewed from the surface.
Too much that we have,and not knowing how to appreciate.Too much to lose before we could regret.

My family,is just like any other .But i really cannot understand why i feel different being in the family.Questions like..why cant my mum use a softer approach in disciplining me?why cant my mum take some time off and listen to me and understand?why cant my mum just be like any other mums?It a great thing that my family members are very encoraging most of the time,i mean when they tell me my mistakes ,i am able to take it to heart and really try to correct myself.My mum just flares and unreasonably without leaving some space to hear my explainations.Sometimes we just argue without a reason or maybe because we dont want to lose to the other party.I know how much i have hurt my mum ,with words but same thing she hurts me with words too.iI have made many promises to god but somehow i always fail to fulfil them,its really frustrating to keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again,i am upset with myself right now cause i have let my parents down. Till today,i have never really achieve anything to be proud of,not even after how much my parents have invested in me.

Maybe i dont know what hard work or hardship is.I must say my parents have really spoonfed me since young,and right now its like ..i have seen much of the outside world.Like how people out there are suffering..why my mum is always helping others etc.
Take my Dad,to me i am really glad and fortunate to have a good daddy like him because i know he really loves the family so much that sometimes he really hides all the pain and hardship to himself.I know how stress he can get from work especially when he is away from home all the time.I love my dad too and i really dont know how were gonna do wothout him.i hear him on the phone and i could sense..the woes ,sadness ,stress and everything that he was going through yet he tried to cover up all that,Probably thats the reason why,i have never told my dad any of my problems i face,cause being a daddy of mine isnt easy either.He has been away for so long and this father's day will be missed.

Its not that i dont wanna do well to please my parents.Sometimes they just dont see alot of things..like our own time when we study or when we face stress ourselves.
Even the tiniest success isnt important isnt it?cause to me,my mum never seem to be happy with my results not to mention my behaviour.If i have failed in a test.she would ask why cant i get just a simple pass?On the other hand if i pass the paper she would ask why is it just a simple borderline pass?To her i have never put in any effort in doing anything in life,to her i am useless in whatever i do .To her philosophy,a person who works hard will produce results.!
No,its doesnt work all the time..To me,everything that you do,you must have faith in yourself,and believing that you're going to do it!No matter the outcome,the process is more important .
Even Thomson Edison failed many attempts before he arrived at his goal,reason being is because he has never given up hope on his inventions and most importantly,he has never give up hopes on himself.

I am sorry that i cant make it up to you .

Love ,its all about making great sacrifices .Yeah i realised i am not worth of my parents'love ..Before wanting others to love you,you gotta learn to love others too and loving unconditionally.Its a success if love has overcome hatred,from enemies to friends to lovers.
We are all meeting new people everyday,and knowing new people means knowing new personalities and differences.Were all different,thats why we are all so special .We must learn to accept the differences between one another and treasuring the difference that we dont have and of course learning from them.Well,thats the best way to improve ourselves.
The feeling of love is sercurity and guidance,just like being in love and being able to do things with your partner is being blessed with happiness too.I dont know but its just magical ,someday it will happen again maybe..But i am blessed cause i am able to love .
And i realised as long as the person you love is happy,you will be happy the same.It doesnt matter anymore doesnt it?

Friends.maybe the sweetest thing in life,people that go through the highest and lowest point in life with you.Some may only know you and be with you for a short period of life but the timespan isnt important..the memories kept are worth it.Friends help us overcome our challenges along the way.Friends help us realise our mistakes,and they bring out the best in us.
And without these special people in the world,i dont know why i am even living.
i love you

with love.
Priscilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home