Friday, September 08, 2006

Hi!(:

I am rather excited,its just 2 days away.
Yeah okay so i was supposed to be home like some good girl doing my homework and yeah i couldnt.Well at leats i finished studying abit of e'geog.Then my mum brought me out for awhile to get dinner.Hahas,she got me new pants today,like wow is this the once in a blue moon kind of thing?

Okay so anyway,i slept after i came home and i am still tired&lazy.Tuition is gonna be starting any minute,so yeah i shall give my fullest!Its like this whole week has just flown pass or something..i dont want school to start soon.Cause yeah the exams would be too near!

Devil beside you is damn nice!omg,and i wanna finish watching before the term starts!

Goodbye lovers!<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home