Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hi!(:

I feel back in touch with my blog after a week.Life has been busy,so busy that time could fly faster than light.Time has been running short,and there is actually no reason to feel good.My,isnt this scary?Seems like just yesterday I entered sec school & right now I am going to face the crisis of the century.'O" levels.

Yes so tomorrow has its events.The release of 2006's results,and for some reasons I'm feeling really nervous.I cant imagine the rise of my heartbeat when the time comes for me.Its probably worse than facing death.K,no but it determines a future you're seeking.& its the only one chance and nothing is going to change it.Right.

Am I still fooling around huh?Classes + EPP has been bombarding,workload seems endless!& the couple of things going around like Syf & prom which is the major tasks set for me and I cant just forgo everything else .

Please,its difficult to pay attention in class and I will probably end up talking to the people around me / get distracted by stupid things or better..irritating Jimson.Maybe life is worse for him.He must be thinking"oh god what have I done so wrong that I have to bear with such nonsense while I try to absorb such precious knowledge!"

Me+ Yuanlin = Dead Jimson. (:
Okay I am finally done.Phew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home