Sunday, January 29, 2006

i dont know why everything has to turn out this way.

saw the lion dance , (:
besides having our reunion lunch today,we went to visit lao ma at the old folks home.
its really sad to see her in that state,shivering and all thin to bones. when she saw the family ,somehow that smile was intact again .

went to grandma's house for visiting.the atmostphere was so guo xing nian.
my mum had to ruin it for me,she just has to.
keep bringing up everything, making me really upset.like its new year please!

went home i went straight to bed, and i refuse to speak to my mum.
my dad asked me to go watch i not stupid too. but i was really not in the mood to.
there is just too many things going on at the very wrong time .

okay,happy cny my dear friends :D
<3!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home