Wednesday, January 04, 2006

orientation is fun , sec ones are cute.
and we get to skip whole day of lesson for the whole week.and its tiring.!

was really pissed off,cus i really dont know what to do with the whole situation :(
to my very dear friend,
i am hurt by the way you are treating me. why?
friends were suppose to stay by each other giving the fullest support in everything.

everything i did,you turned away.
with downcast eyes,i had to walk away.

nothing in this world can be described the pain.cus you're my best friend,i know so
i was always there when you need me the most,my shoulders may not be comfy for you,but i will still sit there till you feel better.
right now i understand, i cant keep depending and expecting.

i, just hope you wont leave me out again.

then and then again.
this is reality,and i know you by the heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home