Friday, February 10, 2006

really pissed now :/
i dont understand why does popularity means so much to you.
i dont understand how come you choose to take things out on me.
there is alot that i feel towards you too,but i have never did what you did .

both of us also need to do some self reflection.
i was there,and you also choose to forget all the times .
and now i am labelled as ..

i know you're hurt and upset. i know
i wasnt using a tone with you .i was just really mad and didnt want it to show.

i finally understand and woke myself up from a nightmare.
i think you're so contradicting, everything you claim ,everything you told me .
i didnt want to go against you cus i knew that you were facing a hard time .so i decided to let the past go and get along. instead you rather turn a black face at me ,i dont know why.

i know i have changed towards you,but i have my reasons for doing so.
best friends? you were once so close to me,as in we would tell each other everything.
now,we have almost nothing to talk about.

i still treat you as one .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home