Saturday, April 01, 2006

i dont know,but all i can say is that i am really very touched and latent by this.
>Priscilla
Hey pretty! Everything's so haywire and all but I hope nothing can break us apart. I hope I can always be here for you no matter what cause you are always here for me. It pains me to see you like that and truthfully,Im really trying my best to help you to the best of my ability. So are the rest,we care for you. And we love you alot but sometimes,the only person that can help you is yourself. You've probably heard me say all this 453million times but I wanna get it stuck in your head so you wont ever ever forget. I'll never give up helping you. Yup, but its ultimately your choice what you wanna do with your own life. Even if one day I wake up and find that I don't know you anymore,I'll still only be a call away alright. Once again,lovelovelove<3

gosh,thanks alot fii.i love you more than what is beyond to say.<3<3
i feel rather foolish now,its so bad.
although i was hurting myself ,i didnt even think about the people around.i feel terribly bad.
its really stupidity coming to think of it,nothing heals the wound except finding a solution to it.
i am such an idiot.
i dont want to make anymore empty promises.
i will be much stronger than yesterday

sighs.
slept late last nights,trying hard to discharge all the bad thoughts
today we didnt go for the anasing race.
okay so fii,qh sam and me skipped the whole thing.
squeezed and slept.
watched new york minute.
went to watch the hollaback crew perform.
dinner.
thats the whole day,with pleasure(:

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home