Monday, May 15, 2006

hi.

i am seriously utterly disappointed in my results.
especially english.

my chinese letter writting,1/20
i dont know how i get it but i am screwed.

me& my bro didnt do very well ,so we can both cover up for each other.
well at least for the time being.
i dont know how to answer my mum, she just expected a pass and i cant even do it.

i came home today,
me & my bro shared our results.
complained to ourselves and all ..

my mum was very busy on the phone,
and i am worried cause i know there are major family problems again.
seriously the Siahs are not really considered as the so call
"one big happy family"
besides melia and manda,we dont talk to anybody else.
i guess same goes for the adults .
****** is really a bad issue brought up in life.

my sore throat is killing me.

i love you
bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home