Friday, June 23, 2006

Hey yo!
Whats up lately?I am finally back home and my parents are fianlly home as well.Have been very restless the whole week at my granny's,yeah cause of the baby,jesper.I had no idea how tough taking care of a baby could get,yeah like how hard right!Omg,dont even try!

But he is like the cutest thing.!(: Shall try to upload his picture sometime,yeah really cute one.
Then watched the world cup,well actually wasnt suppose to..But my uncle placed some bets..yeah italy won!!

Usually,its like the normal routines..Sometime,me and my anut would go do abit of shopping,take jesper for a walk..and will have dinner out at night.Believe it or not,i swam 3 times this week.And the week went by just so quickly.

My dad is really nice..got us a good dinner and he is gonna spend more time with us .yeah,good huh(:
By the way.Please try to come down and support drama club's play okay??cause alot of time and effort is put into this..so yeah its really worth it.Get tickets from me alright(:!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home