Tuesday, July 25, 2006

hi! (:
Okay so the investiture is finally over and yeah how glad.
Its only sad that the seniors will be leaving already, and yeah they have really done alot for the school. Gonna miss them.
Its really uncomfortable to be in the whole formal outfit ,espeacially in the state of this weather.
Thats all ,oh and yeah we all got to enjoy the cake too.Fantastic!

These days i have been very prone to losing things,i dont know why.First it was my mum's ,then my dad's and now my own.i found dad's and fortunately i found mine too yesterday.

Somebody,tell me whats right?
Goodbye.

Okay maybe its the wrong statement,i shall just keep it to myself.


Lean on me,when you're not strong.
And i'll be your friend,i'll help you carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home