Monday, July 17, 2006

Hey, !School has been stressing alot lately,yeah i studied.
Like at least for the chapters that my teachers have covered,really hope i could catch up.
Extra effort,and i am cutting down on my interests.
Please god,make it work.

Something happened during chemistry which made me so embarassed.Omg!
And the debate was...hahahas impromtu.

I am young,and i am free.
If i were a little taller ,i would reach a little higher.
If i could love a little more, i wouldnt uphold hatred.
If i could search a lttle deeper, i would have the answers to more.
If i were a lttle more dilligent,i could have the answers to what you inquire
If i could be what i want it to be,I know life wouldnt be so perfect.

Lets just live the way it is,cause everyday is a start of a new learning experience.
As we do,we grow.
though life goes a long way,its a good journey.

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home