Sunday, September 10, 2006















Thank you amelia&manda!<33 Hi!(: Hey everybody before i start anything i really wanna give a big thank you for all that has wished me today!Its really very meaningful to me and deep inside i am really touched yeah so here goes to the tags! in order.
cj>hey thank you so much!(: Thanks for everything as well!
Punk is pretty>Hey,thank you so much!!(: Be well(:
Brand>Thank you for the effort,y really appreciate it!(:
Jimson>thank you!(: stay happy(:
Wong>Hi wong!thank you so much .Love you!<33
Some person>dont worry ,nothing to be sorry about ya.thanks alot!(:
joycee>hey junior,thanks a bunch!
Gina>thank you dear<3!
Lin>hey,thank you!<3
Joel>hey bro,thanks again!(:
Cheryl>hey junior,yeah 15 and still young(: thanks!
Harris>hahas,np thanks for the effort(:
Yanting>thank you so much(: <3>hahas,thank you(:
Debbie>thank you so much(:
Big devil>hey thank you for all(:
Qishan>thank you so much<3

Thank you for sending the tags,i really appreciate it!
I also wanna thank my very special friends,Allie,Fii,Wong,Xinghuei,susanna,meibin,jonas,rb jimson,elliotz,sean,cheryl,pamela,huiting,yanting,fengsheng,ray,jerome,jacq,terry,amelia.amanda,edmond Aetiiqcaz,jacky,yuanlin,clement,tush.,Kennthc,kennethk
I am sorry if i left anyone out .
I just really need to let you all know how happy& touched i feel.Thank you!Love you all!<33
Today was rather boring,i cant study for nuts and school starts.I am screwed,damn screwed.
Wish me luck.
Hahas,thank you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home