Friday, December 15, 2006

Hi!(:
If you're reading this i just wanna say thank you!Hahas this dead blog is really better off dead.
See i just dont wanna update with my boring life which makes this blog more meaningless.Okay but today's a good day.I woke up late and found 5 missed calls on my hp.Morning call to no avail huh Xh.(:

Okay so honestly i still took my own sweet time cause my mum was so kind to give me a ride to school.So like the feeling of walking to school is so nice,i dont know why ,it just is.Seeing my school mates and all .
The meeting was damn short,like probably 20 minutes??Yeah so much for dragging myself out of bed right.

So Xh,Sean,thye,andrew and wl had breakfast at Macs.Then only Xh,andrew me and thye took a bus down to Tmall for a show.Yeah Eragon's damn damn good okay.
Stupid Daryl made us Detoured in the rain.Okay but do take care and have fun in Japan(:
For more of today please refer to Xh's blog(:

By the way Allie,I miss you please come back soon!!<3

Nice right(:











































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home