Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hi!(:
So i am now back from my long trip,yeap it feels short thou.
This flight was rough,due to the typhoon and all but yeah i just love the smell of the aircraft.Weird
Back home,its all different.The first most welcoming atmostphere led us into the house.I sunk straight into my bed,it was then i realised that nothing beats the comfort of my home,space & warmth.

The time when the plane departed from singapore,i could still vividly remember."This is where i leave all my pain and sorrows.Yet so much love & warmth,i cant bear to leave with such a heavy heart man."Yeah but things got over the tide after a day so yeah.

And for the first time,my dad made an effort to bring us to the village in Bamgkok.It wasnt bad,in fact there was so much to learn from it.Eh,i saw a buddha wearing sunglasses.?Okay then i kept laughing cause i have never seen anything like that before.
Japan really a world compared to Bangkok,comparing the weather & everything else.Yes but still it give you the feeling of being too cold &lonely.Yeah.

The feeling of hearing your friends,even on msn,mail ..its nice.I am glad (:
I love you all so much<3




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home