Friday, February 16, 2007

Hi!(:

Oh hello to you all out there.A very happy and prosperous cny.Gong xi da jia!I am in Bangkok right now and my am I feeling good.No stress,all I have got to do is to seek more joy.Hehaho.
The traffic flow here is freaking cork up,plus the roads and congested.It takes you forever to travel and you've got to hold your pee for bloody long.

I am wondering how was school like for you all today.Fill me in someone(:
Thank god,i managed to escape class +excused from homework.Thats life man.I miss you too Miss Soh Yuanlin!There's no one here to go bonkers with me ..

By the way,Happy birthday Jimson Seah!!(: Yay,you're 16 so please start growing up.You're way behind time.
In order to achieve that,your patience level have to be put to test.Well,enjoy the rest of what has to come alright!

Woohooooo,goodnight everyone.<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home