Friday, June 29, 2007

Oh hello there.
It has been one solid week since school started.I am trying pretty hard to get my life back on track and adapting to the gay life of maths & chemistry.My tutor has just reinforced more on kinematics ,its such a tedious topic to the extend that it will aggravate pimples.

I am so thankful its finally Friday and i am all out to retrieve my long weekends plus youth day of course.It feels as though the workload piling up on me had just flung me through the hurricanes,blasting through disasters.
I am still trying to figure a way out to start dealing with my life.There too much to do when you are running short of what is left.Responsibilities are the only things I fear for now.Undoubtedly,its the only thing that helps us learn to grow,mature from stress and being a committed individual.I guess I am willing to go through all that I have to.Why doesn't it even feels like I am taking a major exam or is it probably cause i am letting loose on it?I am just going at a very consistent pace right now and its pissing me off.

I need a new wardrobe and that would be it.Hahas i am getting sleepy now ,mind all the crap.Quick go listen to The redjumpsuitapparatus,too good,too addictive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home