Friday, June 08, 2007





Hi one and all.
I had dinner with my girlfriends at Thaiexpress,and it was my first time there.I love the time we had there together.All i could really remember was the laughter that filled the place and all the joy that they could bring.Its a very nice way to end off my taxing week.

I still feel so bad about the whole teni incident.I seriously ought to go feed my brains with drugs or punish myself to feel better.It slipped off my mind,out of everything.Sighhs.

Anyway its really a great relief that the schooling days are over for awhile.I need a break man seriously from all the workload,tuition and teachers.I wonder how the next 2 weeks is gonna pass for me.Perhaps it would be very wise to start revising,read a new book or catch up on some sleep.Those hideous eyebags really calls for a goodnight early sleep.Its not very easy to adapt to that for now.

Anyway to anyone who''s reading this,enjoy the last of your holidays and treasure it hard.
Bye.






All my love!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home