Thursday, July 05, 2007

Hello!!
Dont you think the school should be placing the mirrors back to where they belong??I mean everyone's sharing one,just one!!I mean I see the school's concern but how can they seal the mirrors.

Anyway i am glad the taxing week is coming to an end soon.I seriously need a break for i have not caught the last breath yet.I need juice,not just any,but some to reinforce my brains to contain chemistry& kinematics.Oh my,just wont it be nice if i could conquer my fear of chem and happily move on with no doubt of passing.

Tomorrow marks the last day of appreciation day?Or am i wrong?Kay but i think its a pretty eventful activity just that everyday should be filled with thanksgiving.We should always be mindful of the things that people do to lead us on in life.(:

loveyou.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home