Saturday, January 07, 2006

i spent the entire day with my family(:
okay tuition was fairly boring but its a good thing its wasnt that difficult.still need abit more understanding.
went to parkway to trim my hair,no difference at all.
bought a the billabong bottle i wanted(:
we headed to town,in short raffles city. my dad got two portraits,
don got his dumb book and i got mine!
my parents were so high today,dont know why.
but my mum laughed alot and my dad sang very loudly for no reason .
okay,like wow,is it a blue moon night .?
had french for dinner.
the ambience was so calm and peaceful,oh and the scene from above was beautiful.
the food was super eww! yes,it tasted awful and the bill was very bad.
i hate that place for so many reasons.

from me to you:
will a past be shadow that wll follow us around?
when we first met we never thought we became best friends.
so do promise it will stay till the end of time,
you're all very important ,and special.
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home