Friday, February 17, 2006

should we just end it all with goodbye?
since life is a two way road,i sort off tried to make another for myself .
a road harder to cross but at least it still gets me to my destination.

i feel abit crazy.dont know why ,life seems to be so gloomy.
but right now i am currently busy with all the activities and stuff.

thanks my dear friends<3
i really appreciate the efforts ,really .
thank you,from the bottom of my heart.

i just dont find it normal.yarh .
i feel uneasy, and all the words in the world to describe difficult.

so little time so much to do.
so many tests next week and i really dont know how to cope further.
i still have my keyboard thing!
and and that thing!!!!!!
got feel like banging myself on the wall!


eyes are swelling real bad now.
i talked to my mum and dont know why!
she actually understand me.okay so i told her everything .
okay except for the "can i have my handphone part!"
my mum is quite understanding actually. she knows i mean how hard it is.
except for the "can i have a private line part"

okay i am picking up my courage now.
thanks dear
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home