Friday, March 03, 2006

its just me against the world <3

hellos(:!
its friday and the weekends is here(: yay and cat is back(:
yes sunday and saturday is stress free day and i am looking forward to my next keyboard lesson.mrs tan is gonna teach me the song which i have been trying so hard to play.

my eyes look real bad,and i am guilty for what i have seen.
hahas

bad day. hope allie is feeling better .
<3 i worry

i am really trying all means and the worse and the most torturing way to get you away. time heals i hope,i wish .
you are turning into my nightmare ,and i cant stand looking at the sight of you.

i dont know why,
but i am actually abit lonely at times .
things changed alot and it can never return .

i realise verything i do,means a big turnaround.
sighs,

okay bye for now<3


its not about the feelings,it how much you can love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home