Saturday, February 18, 2006

omg! i dont know how to describe the d'marquee thing.
so wild and so rocking?
yeah anyway i think the screaming part was even louder than the music : /
well,but its kinda cool. (:
there is this two girls in front,i told jerome it was way entertaining enough.hahahahahas.
they were dancing and singing to the music,well actually blocking my view.

then went for dinner, and had to rush home quick cus i had a curfew.
and my mum forced me into bed.

i want to thank the people around who tried to brighten my day(:
thanks alot!<3<3<3
everything is gonna be okay having you all around. yeah take a little time and it will all be over(:
i can do without a guy,but without friends like you,i cant do.
thanks for being there ,i am truely touched.
<3


how am i gonna be strong without you i need you by my side,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home