Friday, May 19, 2006

hellos,everybody i know it seem like a sad day for me today,but i am glad cause at the end of the day i have gained something so valuable in the world.
friendship & love.

its not hard on me,ya me and my mum just need to find ways to communicate and talk things out.both of us will be sent for family theraphy soon and i guess i wont be staying in the house.?
so dont worry okay,i am really very sorry to have caused all the troubles and worries for you guys today.

& afterall she is my mother

my life isnt just a sad story,yeah theres more to it.
my mum is just the major issue i have to deal with now.
i thank god ,for every single one of my friends and supportive classmates.
there is no more that i can ask for really.
these are what life's treasures and what it is all about.

people out there ,i hope it has come to you that there are so much around to be happy and worth
living for,treasure and appreciate the best out of it,and most importantly be thankful.
cause today ,i see that one difference in my life that is really gonna help me through.
and from this i will be stronger than ever to overcome my fears

i need to list.hahas
alicia
phylicia
jasmine
tenissa
wong
samantha lee
yuan lin
xinghuei
jesamine
sean
samuel
joel
leonard
fengsheng
huiting
felicia
nic
hong chan
jerome
qianhua

<333
yes the very main who i really thank for and appreciate.there are others and i hope you all know how thankful i really am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home