Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hi.(:
Wondering hows the week?Well,it has been very tiring stressful..hahas but at the same time really fun too.Yeah the aussie guys are hot stuff,dont you think?
Why are there so many tests!I am afraid i cant cope any longer..plus shool hours seem longer than ever.
There's like chinese,amaths,egeog and physics test next week.
Sounds like an emergency alarm to me.

Sighs hard.

Hello people!Hope everything goes well for you all.Take care!
>
Is a good story supposed to end
Unhappily ever after
Just as wonderful as it begins
And carry on for a few chapters
Baby how come each time I open up
I can't seem to get past page one
I guess it's time for me to close up
And go back on the shelf because I'm done

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home