Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Phylicia lee,loveyou



























































random pictures,and random mood.School's like as usual,work and fun.
forgot to mention that me and fii had dinner together yesterday and i am really glad we did..cause seems like its the best time we both sit down and really understand each other.
told her about blah,and how i felt about blah..

thanks a bunch fii,i mean thanks for everything else that you have done for me.kisses<3
My mum is returning my ipod back after years!ahaha..cool please.

i think it should all be shown on reality tv.yeps,hot!she's burning me :D

Wish I could rewind all the hands of time and bring back
Daddigon a great bredrin of mine,
I....Sit and remember all the things that we spoke of,
All of the serious reasonings an all di tings we make jokes of.
Still cannot believe them took your life away
But those who pull the trigger cannot take away.
The covenant the righteous have with Jah Jah.
So I know I'll see you again my brother.

goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home