Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hi!(:

So yeah me and my mom had this arguement yesterday,the whole situation got very bad and she started throwing stuff around the house.Yeah so there goes....my ipod is being flaunt out as well!I really cant do much cause nothing is gonna bring it back.
My ipod has been a very good companionship for the past months and yeah i dont know how long am i gonna take to save up for another.
Oh well,but right now my ipod skin is still very new & in good condition(:
So anyone who needs one just tell me so it will beautfy your ipod too!(:
Its a devil shaped skin & its very cute!!So yeah..

As usual,alot of stress has been going on,teachers are bombarding all the tests within the week,and i am stressed!!
By the way thank you Felicia & Joel!
Fel,thanks alot,<3 & cheerup Joel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home