Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hi!(:

This life,for all the things i have actually screwed up,yeah it took a little effort too!Yeah so..the exams are like over,well to me!I have the entire weekend to relax and just let my hair down after the whole struggle..which is totally not paying off.I know its ridiculous,but i am really scared i might really do badly..

There is something going on between my bro and his friends..and maybe he knows better cause he's not going to listen to me.This sucks..for him ,for the world's sake he is only sec 1 ,everyone's growing !At least he's cute(in some ways)so yeah stop the discriminations about him..How mean can you get.
I am sure my brother has a bigger heart than you meanies.You can just be 3 cm taller and you call him short,omg grow up !

Okay back on subject,yayweee exams are done,i shall leave the worrying for my subjects aside and enjoy(:
Good luck everyone!<3!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home