Saturday, September 23, 2006

Hi!(:

The exams stress is coming,like damn! Its next week and i am fringing tense cause i seem to be doing the last minute job as usual.So yeah i stay home the whole day ,studied and doing my stuff.Social studies is a must-screw subject.GRR,and why is it compulsory again?
So friday was like after class had lunch with my classmates,was damn funny but i cant recall.

Had to rush home,stuggle through my tuition work before Uncle larry comes..So yea it turned out really shabby and i didnt do that badly surprisingly.Tuition ended at 7.15 and i had to rush for my maths tuition.Omg,damn frustrated already..plus i had to give in my best cause its like the last shot.So yeah by the time everything ended i was like almost half taken down.

Didnt even have a good rest and i have to wake up early on sat for tuition.* !Damn annoying,and its add maths .Okay so again,after pulling through..it was like pure exhaustion.My mum made me studied the whole day but i am still left with 1 chapter of ss!The whole day was pretty bad for me.And when i say intensive it means studying time-lunch time-minutes of resting time-day-dreaming-bathing=amount of work done.

Had to wake up early again today for add maths tuition.Can die man,its like e-geog,c-science,and all have barely even laid a finger on it.!!!
Stressful,but i shoudl serve the consequences for my past laziness .
So yeah good luck everyone for the coming exams!!All the best to you all
<3!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home