Monday, December 25, 2006

Hi!(:
First and for all,I wanna wish a merry merry christmas to all!
& to those who have made everyday feels like it,I thank you very much.Let me start this off by giving thanks to my bestests.













































& to my classmates of 3r5!Yes thanks for making my life worthwhile.<3
23 december

I attended this function at marina mandarin.Forced to actually,it will be so awkward because i dont know anyone!Okay but it didnt turn out so bad.I met this girl from the Uni,and she's really cool and we just clique.Oh and she is somehow my longlost childhood friend yeah.I dont even recognise her anymore man,see the change?Fun Fun!Came home late so i tucked in almost immediately.

24 december

Merry christmas eve!!Yes so for some reasons my mum left the house really early,so my dad had to take the family out his own.We got dressed and we raced to town.It wasnt crowded cause it was freaking early.So being that day was christmas eve,we got to buy anything that we want.Were at the forum,so yes we all got new clothes.(: (: Had sushi for lunch.
You know its actually pretty fun My dad+Bros & just me.
We went home to rest awhile.We had dinner with Uncle Peter that night at a hotel.Damn fun and there's a choir to carol for us man.
countdown with my Bro then we went to sleep!

25 december

Merry christmas!caught the curse of the golden flower with my whole family.Omg its actually quite nice.
Then did some shopping and we went home.
Reached Pp around 5,did my self reading at mph because i was early.Hohoho
Met allie and saw the rest.Xh,jonas,nic and jimson!Hi you all(:
Then Fii came to join us.By the way, the waiter at delifrance hates me man(:Thanks i am not going back forever.
Soon after the rest left,i accompnied Fii to do her shopping.Yay,my dad came to fetch me back & we talked about everything in the car.Cool Cool for me.

Oh ya and one more thing,this is a week busier than ever.Kill me please.
& i am looking forward to r5's chalet!Yay for all.
This is an extreme rush post. Night at the museum' & Charlotte's web!Must watch before school starts,yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home