Friday, December 22, 2006

Hi!(:
Yo dead blog.Okay so it was freaking exhausting today,everywhere hurts now.I had to pull myself up at 6 and yeah for some apparent reason,i think i am ready for school!Okay so basically we did ushering and entertained the new sec1s. Everyone was practically dropped dead after the session.
Then we had lunch provided for us in school which wasnt very bad,except for the quality of the spoon.Yes

Yesterday was fun but i didnt buy anything when i 've got the money.Omg,nvm i will go again tomorrow.
Cheryl,Zsa & me (:
Orchard's really crowded,its difficult to do any shopping.So my dad's gonna take us out tomorrow,and the day after which is Christmas eve that is.There is this really important dinner for us to attend tomorrow night as well,its gonna be so awkward cause i didnt see them for like 10 years.
Okay it better work out.
Yep yep,other than that i am really a loser at completing my homework.My life's getting busy,tuition and stuff.I dont know whats in for 2008.Please let it be well.

<3you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home