Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hi!(:

Happy cny,you know what?Mine's spoilt please.We went visiting early today,got caught up in a jam as usual..Then we went toSiam paragon and i was suffering from really bad cramps.Time of the month againnnn,so my mum took a cab back to the hotel with me.The pain was intensely unbearable.Being unable to shope for anything today was bad enough and the pain just have to add on to the agony.That wasnt very nice.

Please dont let this happen tomorrow or I am gonna kill myself. & the reunion dinner later better be good(: Arghhhh,I tell you menses suck and it chooses its time well.Guys you all should be really really thankful.

Ps:You know that made me smile,and i am still feeeling happy about it(:Thanks.
Love,Pris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home