Saturday, July 07, 2007

Its Sunday again,how pleasing.The days are passing me by real quickly,sometimes i feel as thou racing through time could be such a chore.Seems like just yesterday i was blowing off the candles from my 5th birthday or something.Right now,i just found myself struggling through my hectic life.Ha,no doubt in no time i will have to dismiss all the distractions that has been slowing me down lately.I tried doing my chemistry and revising the chapters back and thats when i could clearly be convinced that i should be trying even harder than i am.Giving up at this point in time is a ridiculous option seriously,I'll just figure away out to start improving.

Second issue-home rules.Why should there be?I just want a more rewarding and weekend a decent meal.My mum gets angrier every time i have to lie to her.Well not that i want to but it feels more like i am forced to.I thought lying would be a better way out to make her feel better but she always outsmarts me.Maybe it has just slipped off her mind that i will be turning 16 this year,which is a fully-fledged teen that is.I deserve some space even if i am denied of your care.Seriously,everyone at my age has something to say about their mothers.Just how many can voice out"i know she don't love me'.Maybe she does just it has never crossed her mind how i really feel.I told her umpteen times,just that she would say,Then have you ever thought about me.So we end up being quits cause there's no first step to anything at all.

Oh and by now everyone should have come to hear of the alarming news of 50 fake monks being caught.I mean i know such things go around but it didn't occur to me that it would be here,here in Sg.Why would people make use of religious purposes to get money?I thought that was really sinful because using the good to do bad is like extra bonus in your karma.To make things worse,these people are so privileged to be able to do many things in life. yet they chose to mess with law.One of them mentioned how afraid he was to be jail,but its such irony because its only right to face the music when it comes to receiving the consequences.Nobody ever gets away with the law,not in Singapore for the island is small.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home