Friday, April 11, 2008

Wouldnt it be nice

Wouldnt it be nice if we could all live off without a face.Wouldnt it be good if we could have no troubles for a day.Wouldnt it be perfect if everyone around has thinkings which matched yours.Wouldnt life be better if all ifs could come true.
Anyway Miss soh yuan lin is a talent by nature k.I dont know,she just has this gift to joke.
" Dont go out so early tmr k cause haji there dont open early.Meet like 1 plus" OMG I thought 1 plus is like freaking broad daylight my dear!!!Its always because you dont get your own jokes and you always make people around happy thats why we love you so much.
We desperately need a school bag!!!Oh and my parents agreed on getting me a new laptop!!I am feeling so gay cause the excitement of having one in my room is like freaking cool plz.I can just lock myself in my room the entire day with everything available.Life is good when your parents give you some space at times like this.
Today's cool cause my dad is back but....its only for a day.Heck it already,as long as we had some quality time.
I wanna watch licence to wed can anyone please lend it to me?? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home