Saturday, March 29, 2008

Things always choose to crumble down at the same point of time.I 've decided to take a good break for sometime ..or should i say a break i should have taken a long time ago.
I realised i am the kind who is willing to sacrifice for a lot of things but when it comes to my own,I find myself lost.Maybe i have not been doing alot or anything constructive in my life.I am just practically looking for an answer to death. I really need to understand why can life be this fragile and maybe only then i will wake up to discover a meaning to it.
Just pray for a recovery,the next time,I will be so fine. :)Till then,I'll see you all

Ps:I swear I hope there's something i could do,just anything to make it better for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home