Tuesday, March 25, 2008










Life is definitely making a turn around. HII!! Today has been good. Got a belt from haji lane after ages so yay.I think Saml and I wont be going there for a good long time. Dinner with Fel and janice totally made my night and its almost impossible for me to turn in now because i had alot of food.What irony I am getting sleepy as I am typing this.

I miss having Hk cafe in the morning for some reasons. Gosh when is everything gonna officially end.If you think life is miraculously a bed of roses than you need a serious reality check.Yeah

Anyway cause i am random......Hi i miss you ,clique,jacq ,catherine hii,s,d k yeah.

I made a fugly looking bracelet yesterday,I am sure i wont wear it but if ANYONE is interested you can buy it from me!!I will let it go at 3 bucks. :) No,I am kidding.

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM , Blogger Catherine & YanChao said...

hey sweety, i miss you too! =)
-Love, Cat.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home