Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gotta pick myself up where do i start?

Because i cant turn to you when it all falls apart.
Dear you,please be ok. Like seeing everything thats happening today,its kinda scaring me. I know i cant contain too much of this shit all in a day.Everything has been bombarding on me and sometimes i really wonder how I m going to help someone when Im not even capable of taking care of myself.But all i know is,I really hope things turn better for you because i really need you. I dont say this all the time but i really really need you by my side. You made me stronger and you helped me though most of what I m going through,I just cant bear to watch you fall apart ok.
Goodnight my friend,i hope to see you in better shape soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home