Tuesday, May 13, 2008

a nick of time & a fallen fate

Scene 1
action
cut.




Hey bimbo. I had so much fun with you yesterday. I know our school tmetables clash like hell and we can hardly meet but still i love you ok.


These skies are turning grey,marks the closure of today.Some people,like me would probably be awaiting for a new hope or better,a new direction.I've been sentenced a life-long commitment in order to reach my peak.Im wondering if i could take another measure,a shortcut perhaps...All my life the search for this answer has been going on,when do pain ever end.
The thoughts running through the back of my mind is amazingly taking me apart somehow. At times like this,I dont need people to understand me ,i just need them to trust me. To believe that everything that i do,i am taking a risk to deal with my life. & most of all to believe that I m making the decisions cause i dont want to regret my life.
Its really ok to fall because somehow,someday we always pick ourselves up and we stand stronger than ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home