Monday, April 28, 2008

Definitely,maybe








I just got my new vaio and its the prettiest thing ever..for now that is.I really have to credit my uncle and aunt for helping me out in getting everything done and making my life so much easier.They are seriously the most efficent people you can find at times like this.
School has been so good to me,I mean it gets me going and I've not take my mind off in such a long time.I really look forward to school alot,esp with my classmates around.
I went to town today with Charmaine,dian,Ryan,Sean & Jonas after school.Caught the movie,Definitely maybe and it got all the girls tearing seriously.Okay maybe its just a very wrong time to be watching shows like this.
Anyway right now,the star signs are probably hitting all over the place and thats why things are getting quite rough for everyone around. Sometimes,we really do hope things just work out one way or another but time is the only cure to every wound.I've been taking various paths and risks in my life and whatever that happens comes solely from my own decisions.The way things are now might not be exactly the way I pictured but at least I know I try.Thats good enough to just keep life the way it is for now.Problems just cant stop getting at you sometimes and the weight on your back just gets heavier each day.Maybe all of us should just start learning to lift the burdens and get some rest aye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home