Wednesday, May 24, 2006















miss si's bbq was great :D

I am going to be at my grandmother's for sometime. i didnt go to school today because..i am at home right now.its suppose to be the last day,but my mum wants to see my teacher tomorrow .

life really can be so tough sometimes,looking at the way things are going right now.People obviously dont see the point.words that come out may just be practical jokes to you guys,but it may cause a misunderstanding unknowingly.Rumours that are false,and things you shouldnt say could have pronounce harm.

wait,fii just called.wth she is also at home(: okay so i am not the only one screwed ;D guess were gonna miss the duper apex today. holidays are here and i really wanna make the best out of it.Shopping,work,play ..drama ,whatever!(:

the music got me taxing baby, got me got me moving. give me the hot spot,cause i got my bods on it. hot dj got me wearing baby,got me got me drooling give me the big space for i want his bods on it. my girlfriend got her wholeself spinning,got me got me smiling get me the biggest hug,i love i love that special thing.

okay i am bored,the lyrics is still incomplete .hi fii are your eyes looking .?<33hi>

i am really not cut out for any romance ,someday but not today. and when i do things will change for the better again.i really pray that things will brighten up abit so that i can pull myself together again. its okay to fall isnt it?

Yesterday, you asked me something I thought you knew.So I told you with a smile 'It's all about you'Then you whispered in my ear and you told me too,Say 'If you make my life worthwhile, it's all about you'

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home