Saturday, July 08, 2006









Disney's like dream hometown(: okay random.

By the way i think the list of excos are out!
I think i shall vote for Daryl or Xiaomei.And about friday's meeting ,its about the introduction to the new sec two SCs,and i think they were complaining .
My dad just called and he is taking a flight back today!Good news for an early morning.

I'll be back in no time,SUNNYSIDE UP(:!

I seriously dont know whats with my mum,she confiscates everything i have,and she did not return my ipod!i got con by her!she said if i accompany her to get desserts she would return my ipod back.Yep and i did cause i was really desperate,when we came home i reminded her and she said"why should i return it to you?get out?!" damn it.

My ipod is rotting and my itunes is fixed..like so not in use right now .Believe it or not,my ipod used to put me to sleep and is like 100% entertainment when i am bored or sad.I miss it soo much..I'll talk to my dad when he gets home.

Meeting fii now,bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home