Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hi,i just got back ,went for prayers with my family and my mum feels really happy today and for some reasons,i feel really relief too.I love my parents cause though sometimes i do feel the gap between us,were still one family afterall.

I hope we dont have to run 2.4 tomorrow,cause i shall fail.I dont feel like running or anything.
School's just boring ,and i am glad and extremely grateful that Mrs Koh didnt come today.
Had lunch with Allie and Wong after school at t'mall,yeah much as you have guessed it,we ate alot.Love today<3

Something bad just happened and i dont know why and whats going on exactly.
I just dont understand,cant the past just be left behind and we all move on nice and happy.
I dont know whats wrong with him really.
A*****

Happy birthday Qishan!! (: May all your wishes and dreams come true,good luck through the year! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home