Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hi!(:

As you can see i have changed my blog song like 3-4 times already today okay so yeah i am just leaving it alone now(i hope).I feel so restless,i woke up at 10 and i had no mood to go to Vivo with my family cause then i will have to leave early and rush for music.
Okay then i took my own sweet time and bussed to Katong mall.Had my music again after 2 months!My teacher's damn cute ,she gave me a present and told me it was for children's day,ya very wth but nice.
Then i learn a new piece today,and its no more kiddo song(: Yay,like finally she realised i am growing up.
Came home straight,i gave PP a miss today.I wanted to buy some stuff but yeah really too tired.Slept more and now i am so fresh and its gonna be another hard time falling asleep tonight.Bother.
I hate school so much(:
I thought Star awards was today k nvm,i want FionaXie to get an award this year.I have not been watching channel 8 Drama series for a good long time and maybe people in media corp have been going in and out of the doors too yeah.
Or even more interesting,Christopher lee & fann wong being the highlight again.Marriage??
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home