Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Downturns

Hi!(:

So school started off this way,i failed my combine science and its rather pathetic cause i needed just 0.5 to pass my overall!
Physics>39/75
Chemistry>36/75
Then the whole day was damn boring and i couldnt find a better reason why we even came to school today.Man yeah was damn tired after everything i skipped drama came home slept like forever.

hey,i just wish you could be in my shoes and just feel my situation.It a really hard position and then you will know what true friends really are.I dont choose to be made use of all the time,its really causing my life to be damn miserable.I mean sometimes i wish there was just something i could do to just stop all this,i wish i could stand up for my own rights,and i wish i could just let you know how much i treasure you.
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home