Monday, October 09, 2006

Hi!(:

Chinese paper was so cool to take its revenge on us,it was horrid especially when the teacher gave us the wrong time.There was like suppose to be half and hour left for the last section,but she gave us the wrong info and told us only 20 minutes left.It scared the hell of of me,like c'mon i practically have not started on the first part.I dont have the faintest idea what will myresults be like.So yeah one more sigh of relief,its finally our last paper tomorrow and everyone will be free from all stress and woes.Smiles! (:

Okay some superstition news,well next year its hopefully gonna be the major year and well..i am suppose to hang on tight and put all the effort to do my "o".
I know,this is so predictable,even my Mum drills this in my head everyday.

I watched big mama house 2 today,its a real good show,just not as hilarious as 'Meet the fockers"oh yeah,its really good.I am gonna watch all the comedies i can find to kill time!Yeah my hobby and and oh Runaway vaccation is good !
So is the new disney channel movie"read it and weep"..All the great shows,i am coming for you!(:Final destination anyone?


Picture of my family










:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home