Thursday, October 19, 2006




















It good to start of thanksgiving everyday,with this practice we are able to show our appreciation to our love ones around us.And its important to let them know how much you really cherish their pressence.
Home
Mum
Thank you for bringing me into the world,and to bear with me for the past long 15 years.I know sometimes i really made life so tough but yeah i must admit without you,i am really nothing
Dad
Thank you for working so hard,i really appreciate and i love you Dad Siblings(if you have)
Thanks for making more noise in the neighbourhoood,which wasnt really needed..But yeah Don's getting better(:
Grandparents
Thanks for bringing my parents up,it was a great job!
Housekeeper
Thank you for keeping the house clean,saving alot of our efforts
Outside
Bestfriend
Thank you for making my life rock so hard,and making everyday memorable for me,i love you
Friends
Thank you for being around cause you all brighten my day(:
Lovers
Thank you for letting me learn to grow out of hatred,thank you for that little joy in life(:
Teacher
Thank you for imparting your most dilligent education.
Person next to you
Thank you for being there and bringing so much laughter to my life(:
Person behind you
Thank you for all that we have been through
Person in front of you
Thank you for being so gl?
Schoolmate
Thank you for a good reason(:
Toilet cleaners
Thank you for making the toilets a better place
Serivice providers
Thank you for your service..?
Last words to the world
Life sucks






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home