Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hi!(:

I just did a very very big business,nope not the wrong food,just too much food(: .
Dinner was damn fun ,we kept joking and all.My dad brought my brothers their first boxers ,so yeah they were like snatching for the blue one..Hahas,just exactly whats wrong with red man.

So yeah my mum made me go to the 3rd storey to on the heater,i was close to it but i hate that room,its always dark and it gives me the creeps..so yeah i ran down and i told my mum i was scared.Then my mum pat Don:"Go,be a man ,you always pray so nothing to be scared of right"
So yeah Don bravely marched up..5 4 3 2 1...SCREAMS.!!!
Don surrendered. (:

I was out today,almost the whole day but not.Hahas had fun didnt we(:
I dont know whats wrong with my parents,they dont wanna sign my Travel plan form!And until now nothing is confirmed at all.I really feel like travelling ,and whenever i bring it up,my dad just smiles.

Oh and my mum said i am allowed to give school a miss,how cool of her.I obey(:
Yeah and actually she just wants me to accompany her to shop so yeah,sounds good to me.
Thats all for today,Selamat hari raya!!

Goodbye lovers<3<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home